Today’s corporate lifestyle dictates a dependence on binging junk food which eventually makes us lose track of our weight and health. Being obese and overweight can cause people to feel depressed and to lose their confidence.
There are a lot of different ways, diets and pills, which can help you shred the extra pounds on your hips, but are they really worth the try?
Following one of these fad diets will get you to lose weight, but once you stop with them, your weight will be back in no time.
In order to achieve a healthy weight loss, you need to follow a healthy nutritional diet which you will combine with some physical exercises. Below, we will be discussing an amazing natural ingredient which is called bee pollen and can help you with your weight loss efforts.
Bee pollen contains all the natural ingredients that our body needs in order to function properly.
Using bee pollen for weight loss
Bee pollen is rich with proteins, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, lipids, bioflavonoids, amino acids, fatty acids, carotenoids and others which are crucial for the human body.
Also, bee pollen helps your immunity, lowers your cholesterol levels and it reduces any inflammation.
How effective is bee pollen in weight loss?
- Bee pollen can help you recover your energy metabolism and muscle protein and it can help you prevent malnutrition.
- Bee pollen regulates hormones and boosts our metabolism and it also helps dissolve the fat cells.
- It can help people with poor eating habits.
- It makes you feel full for a longer period of time and you don’t need to binge on fast food.
- Bee pollen also contains lecithin which helps burn calories and convert carbs and sugar into fat i.e. natural energy rather than fat which accumulates in the body.
- It’s a rich source of fiber which can help you relieve your diarrhea and constipation issues and it also acts as natural detox.
Below, we will present you with 6 ways of how to consume bee pollen:
- Method #1
Consuming bee pollen will help you increase your hemoglobin levels and it will prolong your life span. If you want to lose weight, please follow the methods below to incorporate bee pollen in your diet:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of pollen granules in your breakfast (cereal, toast, baked foods, etc.) and eat it regularly. This will help you increase your immunity and it will burn those extra calories.
- Use 1 teaspoon of bee pollen in your favorite drink. You can use it with green tea, coffee or any fresh juice. Make sure you drink it regularly in order to balance your metabolic rate.
- Every morning drink 1 teaspoon of bee pollen grains on an empty stomach. Once you start noticing those extra pounds going away, you can stop with the morning routine.
- 20-30 minutes before breakfast make sure you take 1/2- 1 teaspoon of bee pollen powder. Never take the powder with hot beverages, because the powder might lose some of its healing properties.
- You can also use the powder as a detox product. Mix 3 spoons in warm water and leave them to sit for 3 hours. You can drink the mixture on its own, or mix it in your smoothie, milk or fresh juice.
- Method # 2
Below, we present you a few common ways on how to use ground pollen in order to get the best results.
- Mix an equal amount of cottage cheese or honey with ground pollen in a big bowl. Make sure you mix everything well until you create a homogenous solution. If you consume this mixture regularly, you will notice the excess calories going away together with your allergies, stress, or any inflammation or illnesses. The dosage of the mixture should be 1 teaspoon, 3 times per day.
- Mix 4 parts of yoghurt with 1 part of ground pollen. Consume the mixture throughout the day and you will be able to reduce your cholesterol levels and to speed up your metabolism.
- Add some freshly ground bee pollen to your smoothie, or salad.
- Method # 3
Bee pollen mixes really well with cinnamon and lemon and this magic mixture will help you clean the toxins from your body, as well as enhance the functioning of your vital organs.
- Use 3 lemons to squeeze some lemon juice and mix 1 teaspoon of bee pollen granules with a little honey in it. Add some cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Mix everything well together and drink the mixture instead of lunch in order to remove the toxins from your body. This drink will also increase your metabolism rate.
- Method # 4
Lemon and flaxseeds also mix well with bee pollen. Lemon prevents fat storage and helps you lose weight, while flaxseeds work on improving your metabolism.
- Mix a banana, 2 prunes and a tbsp. of honey and ground flax seeds, 1 teaspoon of ground bee pollen and ½ a teaspoon of lemon and orange juice. Use a blender to mix the ingredients until they become smooth. Pour it in a glass and start drinking.
- Method # 5
Enjoy your ice cream with some bee pollen. Below, you can read how to prepare it:
- Mix 2 cups of fresh peaches, or any other fruit of your preference with ¼ cup of honey and 2 cups of milk. Mix everything together and place it in an ice cream bowl. Afterwards, you need to blend 2 cups of milk, with 1 teaspoon of bee pollen with ½ a teaspoon of almond extract and don’t forget to add 4 cups of vanilla ice cream. Add in everything in a bowl with some fresh fruits. This healthy ice cream will help you lose weight and stil have a sweet snack once in a while.
How much bee pollen is needed for weight loss?
- Liquid bee pollen should be dosed with ¼ of a teaspoon a day.
- Tablet or pill bee pollen should be dosed with 2 capsules up to 550 mg, 3-4 times a day.
- In granules form the dosage should be 1 tbsp. 30 minutes before every meal.
Topical application should be used based on your doctor’s instructions.